We Came As Romans Cover “I Knew You Were Trouble” For Punk Goes Pop Vol. 6 Compilation Out November 17th via Fearless Records
Watch The Brand New Music Video For The Song At www.punkgoes.com
Pre-Order Punk Goes Pop Vol. 6 Now
We Came As Romans will be featured on the upcoming Punk Goes Pop Vol. 6 out November 17th via Fearless Records! The band covers “I Knew You Were Trouble” originally performed by Taylor Swift. Punk Goes Pop Vol. 6 is now available for physical and digital pre-order at http://www.punkgoes.com/.
We Came As Romans have also released the official music video for the song, which can be seen now here: http://bit.ly/1rsS3gT.
Punk Goes Pop Vol. 6 Track Listing
1. Tyler Carter feat. Luke Holland “Ain’t It Fun” (Paramore)
2. August Burns Red “Wrecking Ball” (Miley Cyrus)
3. We Came As Romans “I Knew You Were Trouble” (Taylor Swift)
4. Upon A Burning Body feat. Ice-T “Turn Down For What” (DJ Snake & Lil Jon)
5. Set It Off “Problem” (Ariana Grande feat. Iggy Azalea)
6. Crown The Empire “Burn” (Ellie Goulding)
7. Oceans Ate Alaska “Drunk In Love” (Beyoncé feat. Jay Z)
8. Youth In Revolt “Royals” (Lorde)
9. Volumes “Hold On, We’re Going Home” (Drake feat. Majid Jordan)
10. Knuckle Puck “Chocolate” (The 1975)
11. Slaves “Sweater Weather” (The Neighbourhood)
12. State Champs “Stay The Night” (Zedd feat. Hayley Williams)
13. Palisades “Happy” (Pharrell Williams)
Watch the announcement video for Punk Goes Pop Vol. 6 here: http://bit.ly/1r2SKO1
We Came As Romans recently completed their nationwide headline tour in support of their recent live DVD “Present, Future, and Past”, which was released September 2nd via Equal Vision Records. The release topped the Billboard Music DVD charts, debuting at #1. To purchase the “Present, Future, and Past” live DVD head to http://wcar.merchnow.com/.
The band is confirmed to perform at the upcoming South By So What Festival in Grand Prairie, TX on March 2oth. Tickets for the festival can be purchased at http://www.wecameasromans.com/tour/.
Composed of vocalists, David Stephens and Kyle Pavone, guitarists Joshua Moore and Lou Cotton, bassist Andrew Glass and drummer Eric Choi, We Came As Romans have already seen major success with their first two full-length albums To Plant A Seed and Understanding What We’ve Grown To Be each topping 100,000 sales in the US alone. Their most recent release, Tracing Back Roots topped the Billboard charts coming in at #8 on the Billboard 200. The album also charted #1 Independent Album, #1 Internet Album, #1 Hard Rock Album and#2 Top Rock Album.
We Came As Romans have been seen on the covers of Alternative Press and Substream Music Press magazines, on the front pages of the NJ Star-Ledger, Asbury Park Press, The Aquarian Weekly, and The Metro (Detroit) newspapers, in exclusive features in Journeys stores and in Hot Topic’s back-to-school campaign. The band has appeared on RollingStone.com, Nikon.com, MTV Buzzworthy Blog, Axe Body Spray Sites, and Sirius XM Liquid Metal.